# 1 Lip Balms on the Market. This one is the BEST! I’ll tell you why…

 



NOYA NATURAL LIP BALM

One of the Best
Lip Balms in the Stores


Give your lips the love and care they deserve


“Natural is the way to go: it’s safe, effective, tender on your lips and just as effective as other lip balms on the market.  In my opinion, this one is the best!  I’ll tell you why…”

I always get chapped lips and it’s not fun.  Your lips get dry, they peel and then they begin to hurt, especially when the dead dry skin peels off and the raw skin is exposed.  Dry lips need lots of love and comfort.  However, I have learned from using so many different lip balms that you should use a natural lip balm that is not overly harsh on your skin. Too many beauty products on the market contain hazardous ingredients such as parabens, synthetic fragrances and petroleum based ingredients that dry and damage the skin.  Why they put these ingredients in their products I don’t know.  It makes no sense why beauty and cosmetic companies put these unnatural ingredients in their products if they know it’s going to cause damage to the skin. 

This is why I use only natural products containing all natural ingredients.  I use beauty products that will not harm the skin.  For lip balms, I use Noya natural lip balm.  Like I said, I have tried many lip balms, Noya was the most effective, and it is natural too.

The benefits associated with using a natural lip balm are extensive: they contain natural ingredients like beeswax and olive oil that moisturize lips for a long lasting hydrated and soft feel.

Out of all the ones, I have tried Noya works the best and they come in many flavors too.  I tried vanilla and I thought it had a great smell and feel to it.  I highly recommend it.  

It was great to be able to pamper and get rid of my dry lips using a product that is pure and natural and does not contain any hazardous ingredients.  You can find Noya Lip Balms on the Internet athttp://noyabeauty.com/

Reviewed by - Stacey Chillemi