Liquid Health: Prenatal Multivitamin Nourishes the Mother and the Baby Before, During and After the Pregnancy

LIQUID HEALTH
The Most Important Secrets
You Must Learn
In Order to Be Healthy 
The #1 Organic Prenatal Multivitamin on the Market
“Liquid Health: Prenatal Multivitamin Nourishes the Mother and the Baby Before, During and After the Pregnancy”
Did you know…?
 
You need more than just a healthy diet before, during and after pregnancy.  Relying just on, a healthy diet is not always a good idea, especially during pregnancy. It is a good idea during pregnancy to take a prenatal vitamin to help cover any nutritional deficiencies in your diet.  Prenatal vitamins contain many vitamins and minerals. Their folic acid, iron, and calcium are especially important during and after pregnancy.

Why I Love This Product? 

One of the main reasons, I liked LIQUID HEALTH: Prenatal Multi, so much was because it is organic.  I have read many articles that caution people about what vitamins you choose.  That its best to use a reliable vitamin company with a good reputation because many vitamin companies   use artificial components or fillers in their vitamins.  

I wanted to use a reliable vitamin company who first priority was their consumer’s health and I found them it was Liquid Health Vitamins.  There prenatal vitamins are organic and 100% natural.While I was researching prenatal vitamins, I found during pregnancy, it’s vital that your body consumes a good amount of folic acid.  When doing this research I found that folic acid is not natural. It must be converted to folate in the liver for the body to utilize this nutrient. Folic acid is the synthetic, less bioavailable form of folate. Almost all multivitamins and prenatal supplements use the synthetic form of folic acid. However, I found out while researching that Liquid Health Prenatal uses only 100% organic certified lemon-peel extract, which is a wholefood source of folate. 

The FDA recommends on their website that all women of childbearing age should consume 400 mcg of folic acid daily to reduce their risk of having a pregnancy affected by spinal bifida or other neural tube defects. Liquid Health Prenatal Multi delivers 800 mcg!

I was impressed.  I ordered their prenatal vitamins immediately.  After a few days I noticed an increase in my energy, I felt more focused, and my skin, nails, and hair has never looked better.

As an author of the book, “The Complete Herbal Guide: A Natural Approach to Healing the Body - Heal Your Body Naturally and Maintain Optimal Health Using Alternative Medicine, Herbals, Vitamins, Fruits and Vegetables, I found this prenatal vitamin to be very beneficial.”  

I have tried a couple of different prenatal vitamins in the past and I found this one, LIQUID HEALTH: Prenatal Multi to be the most effective.  It worked the best.  Nothing like I ever used before.  

I found their product when I was browsing the Internet.  I came across a website called http://www.liquidhealthinc.com/. Their packaging (the way the bottle looked) captured my attention, so I clicked on to it.  I liked all the extra benefits this multivitamin gave like the 100% organic certified lemon-peel extract, which is a wholefood source of folate. So, I decided to order it and I am glad I did.

I love this Prenatal Multi-Vitamin from Liquid Health.  I give LIQUID HEALTH: Prenatal multi-vitamin FIVE STARS.  I am so happy I ordered them from http://www.liquidhealthinc.com/.  I will definitely recommend LIQUID HEALTH: Prenatal Multi to others.

Reviewed by - Stacey Chillemi