The #1 Product on the Market That Will Keep You Healthy and Prevent Unwanted Illnesses and Diseases from Occurring


NEO WATER

The Most Important Secrets
You Must Learn
In Order to Be Healthy


The #1 Product on the Market That Will Keep You Healthy and Prevent Unwanted Illnesses and Diseases from Occurring

ONE MORE DAY until SUMMER official begins and that means #hydration is a must while playing in the SUN and SAND!

It may be legal to drink tap water, but it’s actually may be the cause of most of your health problems!”

Did you know…?

Studies recently conducted and posted in journals such as the Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology; Environmental Health Perspectives; American Journal of Public Health; and Archives of Environmental and Occupational Health, as well as reports published by the National Academy of Sciences, concluded that millions of Americans become sick each year from drinking contaminated water, with maladies from upset stomachs to cancer and birth defects.

As an author of the book, “How to Purify Your Drinking Water: Understanding the Importance of Purifying Water and How Purified Water Can Keep You Healthy and Prevent Unwanted Illnesses and Diseases from Occurring.”  I am very concerned where my family and I are getting our drinking water.  Even before I moved to my home, I checked to see how well the water was in our town.

So many people each year get sick and one of the main factors causing their sickness is the water their consuming into their bodies.  Even the shower water goes into your pores, so you may want to consider trying to filterize your water systems in your home (showerheads, kitchen sink).

As for drinking water, I buy NEO Water.  Neo Water is ultra purified healthy and refreshing water formulated through proprietary technology to balance, revitalize and propel you unlike any traditional water.

Why is it different from the other waters on the market?

·         ALKALINE: NEO is uniquely high alkaline, helping counterbalance your daily acidic diet and stress. NEO's alkaline benefits help strengthen your immune system, flush toxins and move your body towards a healthier pH.

·         ELECTROLYTES: NEO's unique micro water clusters reach farther and penetrate your body deeper. Combined with its electrolytes and increased oxygen, NEO delivers faster hydration than nearly any other beverage on earth.

·         ANTIOXIDANTS: NEO's unique antioxidants neutralize free radicals the body releases when under exertion. Combined with its other benefits, NEO detoxifies, replenishes and returns the body to vitality faster.
You can taste and feel the difference. My whole family including my kids liked NEO the BEST out of all the waters we tasted.  NEO Water had a cool refreshing taste to it.  The water tasted clean.  Nothing like I tasted before.  

I found them one day when I was searching the Internet.  I wanted to find healthier water for my family to drink.  So many of the waters I tasted in the past did not taste any better than tap water I was drinking. So, one day I came across a website called http://www.poweredbyneo.com. Their packaging (the way the bottles looked) captured my attention, so I clicked on to it.  I liked all the extra benefits this water gave like the ALKALINE, ELECTROLYTES and the ANTIOXIDANTS so, I decided to ordered it

It came quickly, packaged well and when I tried it what a difference from any other water I tried before.  I felt energized!  My family and I love this water.  We will continue to use this water all the time.  I give NEO WATER FIVE STARS.  I am so happy I ordered them from http://www.poweredbyneo.com/.  I will definitely buy this as a gift for my friends and family, so they can try it too.


Reviewed by - Stacey Chillemi