The Organic Unwind Body Care Kit by organicbeautynow.com

 

ORGANICBEAUTYNOW.COM
ARE YOU READY TO LOOK AND FEEL YOUR BEST?      
                   
ORGANIC BEAUTY NOW
Organic Beauty Now
Is the Leading Place
To Shop for Your Beauty Care Needs
Unwind Body Care Kit
Unwind Body Care Kit

“Natural is the way to go: it’s safe, effective, tender on your body and just as effective as other body products on the market.  In my opinion, this one is the best!  I’ll tell you why…”

Every minute each day, our skin on our bodies is open to the elements of natural that can cause us to age quicker than we are intended too.  The sun for instance, causes skin to develop wrinkles, age spots and diseases such as skin cancer.  The weather along with other unhealthy elements such as pollution, dirt, grime, the chemicals they spray onto our food, the hormones they inject into the cows and chickens, the chemicals coming from so many chemical plants and many others can cause our skin to age faster.  In order to maintain beautiful, youthful skin you need to learn how to care for your skin the right way using the right products. 

Too many beauty products on the market contain hazardous ingredients such as parabens, synthetic fragrances and petroleum based ingredients that dry and damage the skin.  Why they put these ingredients in their products I don’t know.  It makes no sense why beauty and cosmetic companies put these unnatural ingredients in their products if they know it’s going to cause damage to the skin. 

This is why I use only natural products containing all natural ingredients.  I use beauty products that will not harm the skin.  For my body, I use organicbeautynow.com to purchase my body products.  Like I said, I have tried many body and products, green + glam beauty body products was the most effective, and it is natural too.

I purchased the Unwind Body Care Kit.  It came with a body wash, body oil, Shea body butter and a body sponge.  The benefits associated with these natural organic beauty products are extensive: they contain natural ingredients like coconut and sunflower seed oils that moisturize the body for a long lasting hydrated and soft feel.

Out of all the ones, I have tried in the past; the green + glam body products from organicbeautynow.com works the best and they come in different flavors too.  I tried the pink grapefruit & elemi and I thought it had a great smell and feel to it.  I highly recommend it. 

It was great to be able to pamper myself and get rid of my dry skin using a natural, organic product that does not contain any hazardous ingredients.  You can find
body care kit on the Internet at organicbeautynow.com.
Reviewed by - Stacey Chillemi