Product Review: Ubiquinol - What is it and does it work?



NatureWise

The Most Important Secrets
You Must Learn
In Order to Be Healthy


The #1 Product on the Market That Will Help You Increase Your Energy & Stay Healthy

New NatureWise Products
“As I began to get older I saw a difference in my energy, I wasn’t the same like I was in my twenties or early thirties. Well I decided that I wasn’t going to let age slow me down.  That is when I started using UBIQUINOL. My energy slowly increased and I began to feel like my old self again!”

What is ubiquinol?
Naturally produced in our bodies, ubiquinol is an active form of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which has been shown to have quite powerful antioxidant potential. First discovered in the 1950s, CoQ10 is known to help many of the diseases associated with aging. CoQ10 can be found in foods such as meat and fish, although in very low amounts.

There are many benefits from ubiquinol supplements for issues of heart disease, blood pressure, gum and oral health, and even nervous system challenges.

How does ubiquinol work?
From moment to moment, we are burning energy and aging. As a result, free radicals are produced in our bodies which will damage all cells, including vessel walls, nerve tissue, and the linings of our organs. Additionally, environmental toxins that enter into our bodies can also cause damage and increase oxidant levels, allowing a further breakdown of our bodies’ cells and repair mechanisms.

Despite the aging process, every cell in the body is in the business of producing energy to keep you vital and healthy. The energy each cell produces is in the form of a molecule called ATP, which is made in the energy powerhouse of the cell known as the mitochondria. Ubiquinol has been shown to promote ATP production in the mitochondrial inner membrane.

Ubiquinol not only helps to support your body’s energy production, but it is also considered one of the strongest antioxidants available. It has the ability to protect your body's cells from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals. Ubiquinol sopps up the oxidants causing the damage; removing oxidant attack allows your body to repair and restore health.

Benefits

Helps…

  • Neurological disease
  • Liver dysfunction
  • Renal disease
  • Heart disease
  • Statin medication use
  • Blood pressure problems
  • Gum disease
  • Other diseases/conditions

My experience with it
I use this supplement daily; my main purpose for taking this supplement is to increase my level of energy.  I take two a day. This supplement has helped me feel more energetic and it has definitely improved my fatigue.  Without doubt, I feel more energetic after taking it. I don't need coffee anymore to get me through the day.  I have been using this supplement for a week and a half.  They say if take it for 2-3 weeks you should restore your ubiquinol levels and it also helps protect you from age related diseases.