RAISE THE ‘WOOF’: SITSTAY.COM 2013 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR DOGS

SITSTAY.COM

The Most Important Secrets
You Must Learn
In Order to Bring Health & Happiness to Your Pets Lives


HO! HO! HO!
Show Your Dog How Much You Love Them
By Getting Your Dog the SitStay Holiday Gift Bag

What Is It?  I Will Give You A Hint.  “It’s Yummy in the Dog’s Tummy!”

RAISE THE ‘WOOF’: SITSTAY.COM
2013 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR DOGS

The #1 Gift Giving Product on the Market That Will Keep Your Dog Healthy and Happy

“Natural is the way to go: it’s safe, healthy, and tender in your dog’s tummy with no added fillers or artificial preservatives.  In my opinion, these dog treats are the    best ones to get for your dog!  I’ll tell you why…”

Have you ever noticed how many different dog food and snacks there are on the market these days? Choosing the BEST dog Food or snack for your dog can be a tedious task if you don’t know what’s best for your pet. 

High protein, low carbohydrate, holistic, all natural, organic, and grain-free and the list goes on.

After years of searching for the best snacks, products and foods for my own dogs, I have finally concluded…SitStay.com carries one of the BEST high quality treats and products for your pet.
One of the products I ordered for my dogs was the Santa’s Treat Bag.   Some of the treats included:

  • Pokadog Sfizis Chicken Little Recipe: small pellet size treats for your dogs to munch on
  • Wonder Nuggets (with beef liver): Soft snacks, all natural with no by products
  • (6) Candy Cane Bully Sticks
  • And a few other uniquely flavored treats for your dogs that they will love!


It looked like a great gift to put under the tree for my dog, so I ordered it.  It came quickly, packaged well.  The treats were inside this cute little pouch that you could reuse repeatedly for anything.  The pouch looked like something Santa designed at the North Pole.  Very cute! 

I was curious to see if my dog would like them, so I opened the pouch, took out the treats, and gave them a taste of each treat.  They went nuts!  They loved them!  They would not stop begging for more!  So, my heart softened and I gave them the treats early!  Then I went back on http://www.SitStay.com to order another bag for them for under the tree. I am so happy I ordered these treats for them from http://www.SitStay.com.  I will definitely buy this as a gift for my friends and family pets for the holidays.  And what I like most about these treats is that they are natural and healthy.  I know that I am not putting anything harmful into their bodies and most of all they love them.  So not only am I keeping them healthy by feeding them these treats, but I am making them happy too.

Reviewed by - Stacey Chillemi