Angel Baby Lotion:SAFE AS YOUR MAMA’S ARMS


EarthMamaAngelBaby.com

SAFE AS YOUR MAMA’S ARMS                         


ANGEL BABY LOTION


Earth Mama Angel Baby.com
Is the Leading Place
To Shop for You and Your Babies Needs


Angel Baby Lotion
Angel Baby Lotion

“Natural is the way to go: it’s safe, effective, tender on the body and just as effective as other body products on the market.  In my opinion, this one is the best!  I’ll tell you why…”


Every minute each day, our skin on our bodies is open to the elements of natural that can cause our skin to dry, irritate and become damaged.  The sun for instance, causes skin to burn, and can cause diseases such as skin cancer.  Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. More than 3.5 million skin cancers in over two million people are diagnosed annually.

So many things can harm our babies and us.  For instance, the weather along with other unhealthy elements such as pollution, dirt, grime, the chemicals they spray onto our food, the hormones they inject into the cows and chickens, the chemicals coming from so many chemical plants and many others can cause damage to our skin.  In order to maintain healthy beautiful,  skin, especially for our children we need to learn how to care for skin the right way using the right products. 

Too many lotions on the market contain hazardous ingredients such as parabens, synthetic fragrances and petroleum based ingredients that dry, irritate, and damage the skin.  Why they put these ingredients in their products I don’t know.  It makes no sense why companies put these unnatural ingredients in their products if they know mothers and their children are going to be using them, but they do anyway. 

This is why I use only natural products containing all natural ingredients.  I always use beauty products and lotions that will not harm my children or my skin.  For lotion, I use lotion from EarthMamaAngelBaby.com called Angel Baby Lotion on my children and even on myself.  I have tried many lotions for my children and Angel Baby Lotion left their skin the softest, it smelled nice and it is completely natural too. 

The heavenly scented lotion I used contained no artificial preservatives, fragrances or dyes.  It just contained pure ingredients to moisturize.  Remember, what you rub into your baby’s skin goes through their skin (pores) into their body.  Something to think about next time you need to purchase products for your child.  What was also impressive is that it is gluten-free.  I used the lotion and so did my children and we all agreed that it gave a long lasting hydrated and soft feel.

I highly recommend it.  It was great to be able to use a lotion, which was a natural, organic product that does not contain any hazardous ingredients.  You can find Angel Baby Lotion on the Internet at http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/.

Reviewed by - Stacey Chillemi