everyone hand soap: its natural with botanical ingredients and pure essential oils



EO PRODUCTS
LOVE LIFE. LIVE CLEAN

ARE YOU READY TO LOOK & FEEL YOUR BEST?                         


EO PRODUCTS


Organic Beauty Now
Is the Leading Place
To Shop for Your Beauty Care Needs

everyone hand soap
Lavender + Coconut 636874220833


“Natural is the way to go: it’s safe, effective, tender on your skin and just as effective as other skin and beauty products on the market.  In my opinion, this hand soap is the best hand soap I ever used!  I’ll tell you why…”

Are having sexy, beautiful hands important to you?  It is to me.  This is why I use natural products on my hands.  Every minute each day, our skin on our bodies is open to the elements of nature that can cause us to age quicker than we are intended too.  The sun for instance, causes skin to develop wrinkles, age spots and diseases such as skin cancer.  The weather along with other unhealthy elements such as pollution, dirt, grime, the chemicals they spray onto our food, the hormones they inject into the cows and chickens, the chemicals coming from so many chemical plants and many others can cause our skin to age faster.  In order to maintain beautiful, sexy looking hands you need to learn how to care for your skin the right way using the right products. 

Too many beauty products on the market contain hazardous ingredients such as parabens, synthetic fragrances and petroleum based ingredients that dry and damage the skin.  Why they put these ingredients in their products, I just don’t know.  It makes no sense why beauty and cosmetic companies put these unnatural ingredients in their products if they know it is going to cause damage to the skin.  

This is why I use only natural products containing all natural ingredients.  I wash my hands a lot during the day, so it is important that I use a hand soap that will not harm or dry out the skin.  

For my hands, I use everyone hand soap.  I have tried many hand soaps, but everyone hand soaps smelled great, kept my hands most and feeling clean and most of all, its natural with botanical ingredients and pure essential oils.

I purchased everyone hand soap at their website at http://www.eoproducts.com.  It came in different fragrances, lavender + coconut, lime + coconut with strawberry, apricot + vanilla, meyer lemon + meridian.  I tried them all and I thought all the fragrances smelled great, but my favorite was lavender + coconut. 

Out of all the hand soaps, I have tried in the past; everyone hand soap from http://www.eoproducts.com works the best.  I highly recommend it.  

It was great to be able to get rid of my dry skin using a natural, organic product on my hands that does not contain any hazardous ingredients.  I give everyone hand soap FIVE stars. You can find the hand soap athttp://www.eoproducts.com.

~reviewed by - Stacey Chillemi