The Best 10 Years of Your Life: But Let's Plan on 20 Book Review

Title: The Best 10 Years of Your Life: But Let's Plan on 20

Author: Scotty Bruer



Website: http://www.PeaceNow.com


Best 10 Years Direct LLC, $29.95 110 pages

I found this book to be very inspiring. Packed with positive energy, inspiration, motivation and the element of surprise, I especially enjoyed how this book provides you with the stepping-stones and techniques to use on your life long journey showing you how to attain eternal happiness, joy and peace in our lives. I found it extraordinary to learn how the author, Scotty Bruer, provides the reader with extraordinary tools and techniques that help you achieve all your long and short-term goals. 

As the book unfolds, you surprisingly begin to see how you can achieve all your goals in life by believing in yourself and unlocking the love that lies in your heart.

This book was remarkable.  It captured my interest and changed my attitude about many of the issues I face in my own life on a daily basis.  It definitely was a book you wanted to finish.

Bruer’s book gives you the tools to increase your confidence and he makes you feel you are worth improving.  He shows you how to schedule a plan for yourself and make all your dreams come true. He shows you how to achieve the impossible by rethinking the situation, creating change and then placing yourself in the right direction to attain your goals and reach the level of success you are aiming to achieve.  

Bruer’s book gives you the power to change your future. He did it and so can you.

The book includes a 90-day launch pad success calendar. Using the calendar, this books and all the strategies and techniques it provides I can say with certainty that I am on my way to change myself  because I deserve the best in life.

Also, through reading this book I realize no matter what age you are the achievements you can accomplish in life are endless. 

Bruer’s book is an exciting self-help/Improvement book packed with phenomenal advice to improve one’s self and achieve the unachievable.  I found this book to be motivating and was enjoyable to read. This book may be just what the doctor ordered for anyone who has a quest to better him or herself and bring love, peace and joy into their lives and into their hearts.  I recommend this book to others.

- Author Stacey Chillemi and Tina Kaplanis

The Complete Herbal Guide Review Team