Proenza Schouler: Their Arizona Eau De Perfum Will Arouse Your Senses...


Arizona Eau De Parfum. 

I'm going to start off by saying that I'm not a big fan of perfumes, mainly due to allergies that I have to almost everything. Many are too strong as well.

So much to my surprise, I tried Proenza Schouler's Arizona in Nordstrom one day and fell in love. It's lovely and subtle. It smells just like a desert with cactus scattered about (well that's my take on it anyway). I can wear this all day, every day, and never get tired of it. 

The was the first fragrance by Proenza Schouler. This radiant eau de parfum, blooming with a white cactus flower accord and a unique mineral signature, is a feeling of adventure. A place of beauty and mystery. Inspired by the ravines and ridges that define the horizon of the Sonoran Desert of Arizona, the bottle is a piece of art in itself. The final shape, like a drop encapsulated into faceted angles of rocks, is a unique glass innovation allowing a disruptive asymmetry.

Olfactory Notes: Orris / White Cactus Flower / Jasmine / Orange Flower / Solar Accord / Musk / Cashmeran

Discover Arizona...  you'll never let go.